So I hurt myself very slightly 2 weeks ago, and in the past 2 weeks have only gotten 3 days of skiing. Major bummer. Today looked great from the forecast, but the Avi danger did not allow the road to open until 1pm. Since I have to be at work at 1:30, that was not going to work.
Tomorrow leads me to the best job interview I have had to date, I will be interviewing for the Assistant Buyer-Bike Position at Backcountry.com. This is pretty much a dream job for me to date, and would be a great career move. Granted, it will cut into the skiing quite a bit, but I think I could take that with a grain of salt.